Friday, October 21, 2011

Keekoy goes to Obamalalaland: Amoy Amerika!!!

My colleague Nash brought in this big plastic/ paper bag two days ago with clothes and  bottles that look family to me.

AHA! Just as I thought! Mga botelya ng Bath and Body Works spray!

Dali dali akong lumapit at inamoy ang package!
Keekoy: "AMOY AMERIKA!!!!!"

\\ Some random stuff \\

Charlie's Angels 2 was shot here.. Twas the scene with Demi Moore! Yun lang pow! 
Meet Matt, my little bestfriend in Obamaland!
This is Auntie Zeny's grandson- I so love this kid. Every morning he'd arrange his toys ( This kid got loads of toys!) and lay them neatly on the floor of our room so when I wake up, he'll beam with pride and we'd do the show and tell - Kid's stuff, go figure!

The night before my flight back to Manille, he told me to tell my Dad that I should stay. Awwww. At the ride to the airport, he wouldnt make kulit to me and was quiet the whole time... madramang bata...<3 <3 <3

Porto's Bakery: Mother's Favorite.
Mother wouldn't stop telling everyone that she would like to visit and eat at this "place" again... This place she cant even remember the name... turns out it was Porto's no one even heard of... Good thing may navigator. Sila naaa!

Sweet kid Alyssa (Matt's aunt), who memorized like a chapter from the bible.
Cheesecake factory strawberry cheesecake is the only cheesecake I eat

Super bibo kids Garett and Avery
Avery was checking my bag like a ladyguard in the mall..

Avery: "I'm checking your bag if there's a gun inside."
Me: " Huh? What am I gonna do with a gun?"
Avery: " I dunno...Shoot people?"
kids these days...

Sino ka Paul Getty? Para akong nagfield trip!
I HEART Stuff for Less!!! 

 Too many memories too little space.
There was even a time i thought I was in the Twilight Zone! Maybe I'll write about that  next time.
We usually go to Westfield Topanga Mall where I hoard the freebies, it was a 15 minute ride from where we stay, but there was this one time it took Miko and I  2.5 hours to get there. Missed the Bus + Wrong Bus.
Good times. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment