Sunday, October 30, 2011

Keekoy goes to Obamalalaland: Knotts Scary Farm

Since it's Halloween time, thought this post might be in sync with the Horror theme.

The thought of going to Knotts Berry Farm was a bit blah! Me think of Family Picnic and Snoopy. But, the haunt at Knotts Scary Farm was the real deal!

Horror Cast: In fairness, pati amoy, Amoy Zombie! 

Every halloween, Knott's Berry Farm transforms into a park wide complex of scares via a series of over 1,000 monsters, 13 fright mazes, three unique scare zones and six stage shows.

The mazes are the bulk of the experience. Each maze has a one of a kind brand of thrills.And, pinagkagastusan talaga! <--- Bongga!!!


Here's the rundown of the mazes:


Terror of London - the theme was set in 18th century London as Jack the Ripper walks the street.
* I love the details. You know me, I <3 Victorian Era. Corsets. Pubs. the works!*

Club Blood: zombie women dancing on platforms and strobe lights are used in full effects.
*This wasnt scary, I actually thought I had gone out clubbing! plus, very good production number from the zombies!*

Doll Factory: too many dolls!!!! I'd go crazy if I were to last a few more minutes in there!

Lockdown: The Asylum : Lunatics! I was kinda scared though. I'm afraid of crazy people. Sometimes, I get scared of myself..... get it? get it? oh-kay. that was a joke.

Uncle Bobo's Big Top of the Bizarre (3D)- clowns. lotsa clowns. I.HATE.CLOWNS. I definitely hate the name Bobo.

The Slaughterhouse: too much blood in here. Monterey style.

Dia delos Muertos (3D)- reminded me of this vampire movie starring Jon Bon Jovi, my ultimate crush.

Corn Stalkers - *Jeepers Creepers kinda feel!* The highlight was towards the end when the "scarecrow" pretending to be a dummy jumps at you!

Quarantine (from the movie Quarantine.duh!)


*These below I already forgot*
The Labyrinth
Pyromaniax
Alien Annihilation
Black Widow's Cavern



Love, Maryann, Miko and Me
Maryann, Kyle, Chin, Miko and Me
I love Halloween in AMERIKAA!

  • Its not your average Gabi ng Lagim haunted house experience. (which by the way, bores me to death!)
  • They take trick or treating seriously. me too. I got loads of candies and chocolates which I brought home with me as my pasalubong...haha sssshhh...
  • Costumes are the best!
  • After halloween, the next best thing was the majer majer SALE on chocolates and candies!!! 
  • You can really feel it's HAlloWeen! not your typical All Soul's Day
  • I dunno but it was during this time when I got free mexican meal and free donuts from the taqueria and donut place next door. plus, was able to watch a 3D movie in the chapel, on Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment