Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Binondo Siomai

Hello there!

My friend Gelo asked me to write a review on his siomai. <Pause>
(Why does this statement sounds funny?)


 He said that they are or they are like  those of Gloria Maris', our family's favorite restaurant.
Actually, I forgot what the Gloria Maris' siomai tastes like. 
But, Gelo's siomai is A in rating.
Plus, its very affordable. P230 for 40 pieces of Siomai. Not bad! and it comes with a packet of chilli sauce!
Yummers!

Even without him saying, I will promote his new TV series...

My Binondo Girl
airing every night at Primetime Bida ABS CBN


Hello Kim Chiu, have you met your twin???


3 comments:

  1. This shit is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Where exactly in Binondo can I buy Gelo's siomai?

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! he doesnt have a store in Binondo. I was just goofing around with kim Chiu's TV show. Gelo is based in Eastwood City. If you're still interested you may order here.

    ReplyDelete