Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm so Excited! And I just can't hide ett!!!

Let's sing this song and start dancing!
(Yes, I'm doing my Michael Jackson moves as I type.)


Too many things to look forward to at the last quarter!

SINGAPORE. 
Sept 5-9

GX-5 Extreme Swing
G Force Reverse Bungee
This is my third attempt to try the Reverse Bungee.
The first one, well, Clark Quay was closed.
The second time around, Gforce was closed.

Ewan ko nalang talaga kapag di ko pa to nagawa!!!! Ewan ko nalang talaga.

And of course, to visit my cuzzies and friends in SG. Top of my list why I am so excited! (Yehesss!)
Special mention to my cuzzy Gail and the Gallers!!!
Gail, baka namimiss mo na ko kaya tinag kita! hahaha! 


TAIWAN.
Nov 8-12

Hello Dana Frias! Kelangan natin gumawa ng video ditey!

I am looking forward on seeing Taipei 101. Since, I saw this at National Geographic Channel, I was fascinated and thought that I MUST experience Taipei 101-feel! Chos!!! 



No, really, I'm here for the bubble teas and street food! Yun lang talaga.



Ok fine, siguro para makita na rin ang lumang F4.
hahahaha. That was a joke. I never watched Meteor Garden nor Meteor Rain and then the solo series of Jerry Yan with that Ella from Hana Kimi- what's that series called? - Ah! Down with Love. Oh no, I never watched them!
Dami kong sinabi. Dami kong alam! (-Dana F.)


INDOCHINA.
(Vietnam-Cambodia-Thailand)
Nov23-Dec03

Hmmm...Vietnam, except that they say its cheap here, I look forward to seeing my idol chef Luk Nguyen.

You gotta love this guy! Ang dumi ng kawali niya and he uses his hands and his old chopping knife to cook...pero ang sarap pa rin ng  itsura ng food! You're the man!

Of course I'm looking forward to seeing Angkor Wat. 


And mental note to self, kelangan naka-costume! Angelina-Jolie-tombraider style! Not the black spandex!! I meant..this one...look below.

A must na nakaganito.
In Thailand, I look forward to riding the elephant... for freeee! *wink* Goqs!

Ang sarap ng upo ni Ateh!
Oh well. Wake me up when September August ends.


1 comment:

  1. Visit me before your Indochina trip ha! You have to see Mio first. Nyehehhe.

    ReplyDelete