Saturday, December 24, 2011

Coron: Listen to Momma, cuz Momma Knows Best

Coron is one of the places that is at the bottom of my bucket list. But since, everybody's going to Coron and they might make a movie titled CORON (eg. Baler, Camiguin, Panaghoy sa Suba   <--this is almost saying Come to Bohol) then, I might as well go and see for myself.

But Momma, being the kontrabida  mother that she is, has yet again warned me not to go to Coron.

Why?

Momma said: Wag ka na pumunta puro dagat lang makikita mo!!!


Pero, Momma, kilala mo ako! Mana ako sayo! Mapipigilan mo ako maglakwatsa, pero ang mga paa ko, hindi ! I <3 you Mother!

shot 10,000 ft above sea level. I told Goqs to shoot this island cuz someday, this  QC gal will own it. Talk about  Munting Pangarap!
Hindi prepared si James.
Parang cut and paste lang
Para may Picture si Goqs. taken at Banana Island. Can you see the borderline?? Where the aquablue and darkblue waters divide?

Of course, this is not a FUN trip without the Jump Shots. Jump.shot.is.a.must.

Paul doing cartwheels. Fail yan. haha!
 This was after a round of Dodgeball. It was super fun and super tiring! Some of us, including me had my share of buhangin. Literally, I ate the sand while playing dodgeball. Now, whose idea was it anyway???

Borderline. We looked like castaways.
What's with the borderline? It's what separates the aqua blue water from the dark blue water meaning pag nasa dark blue ka na, -biglang lalim na dun.

James, Faye, Paul and I were swimming without our vests on then we dared each other to swim into the dark blue water. I dunno but it was super funny and scary. ADIK lang talaga kami!


Momma said: Wag kang aakyat dun sa mataas and puro bato, malamok dun. Wala ka rin makikita pag akyat mo!!!

Pero, Momma, tingnan mo, kay gandah ng kapaligiran...!!!

Kayangan Lake. Kay ganda! The waters are clear,  mini club in the cave. Yes, Mini- CLUB! 
View from the TOP
Sampaloc Beach where we had lunch. We fed bananas to Crazy monkeys


shot in Barracuda? Kayangan or Twin Lagoon? I dont remember. 

Enjoy : Twin Lagoon: 


At Barracuda??? 
Twins at Twin Lagoon: Cold on the surface, lukewarm below. Eyelhuvv!

All in all, Momma isn't always right. 
(though, the trip would not be as enjoyable for Thunders as it was for us, Bagets.If you get what I mean)

I'm glad I'm travelling with these fun people. Because most of the time, the trip is not fun without fun company.

"A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill

Merry Christmas!
Greetings from the sea princess of Coron. CHOS!


1 comment:

  1. Sea Princess? Chos talaga! Haters to the left to the left! Hahahah...

    ReplyDelete