Friday, October 28, 2011

Keekoy goes to Obamalalaland: Huntington Post

If you're going to ask me of one place in USA where I wanna live in...
E-A-S-Y

Huntington Beach, y'all!
a seaside city in Orange County in Southern California.

Surfin' USA

(while driving along the shorelines...)
♪ ♫ Meet me halfway, right at the borderline, where I'm gonna wait for you...♪ ♫

Yes, I have a themesong. (Haters to the left, to the left.)


I never liked Yogurt. This is a good example of Peer Pressure.

Surprisingly, I loved it! Yogurtland FTW! Ang saya saya ko! hahaha

Ooohh... Yellow Vintage Car. I heart Yellow.

Be a responsible citizen. Pay your parking fee.

We are the Roxy, Hurley and Quicksilver Mow-dels! Si Chin Mow-del !

Chilly sunset @ Huntington post

Thank you Miko, and my new friends- Kyle and Chin for bringing me to my future home! 
I will be back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment