Sunday, December 18, 2011

All is Well

I finally had the chance to watch this DVD movie Jammy lent me days ago, 3 Idiots - an indian comedy film.


Yes, Keekoykool, Welcome to Bollywood.

When I think of Bollywood films, I think of  clownsy fancy comedy, full blast props and set, traditional Indian clothing - is a must and of course, lots and lots of choreographed dancing and singing. 

So Yes, check, check check and a big check! They were all present.

But I never expected that this will make it to MY LIST of feel good movies.

I swear on Bikram, (Yes, the Bikram Yoga, is the only "Bumbay" celebrity I know, well aside from Sushmita Sen)  that this movie is A MUST SEE movie. It has a great message for the society especially to the young generations of today. 

"All is well." is the main dialogue that is used through out the film and it tells the audience that in every uncertainty, one should not panic nor give up, that the heart is easily deceived and that one should be optimistic. <-- stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment