Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Birthday: Operation Labas Bansa

Woohoo! I just turned 18! 
(haters to the left, to the left)


Anyway, my birthday dinner turned out to be an Oplan Labas-bansa- where we planned our travels for this year. 

and the next (Philippines)- and the next, which is year 2014 (our Ten Year anniversary, thank you very much.) - EUROTRIP!!! <--- Izz gonna be amazzeballs! I wanna cry tears of Gold.

And, since Mel and her sexy butt are back, I think it's time to go out and about the 7,107 islands of the Philippines.

Here's the game plan.

Tentative: (Aug- Sep)


Yes. I'm coming back! Initially, I didnt like the idea of coming back to Singapore. But, since I havent seen the New Sentosa, nor Vivo City, nor the Star Flyer, nor the Universal Studios SG, nor Marina Sans, nor tried the G- force Reverse Bunjee, I guess I badly needed to go back!

Remind me to make a tseklist on that. 
Top of my list- to see my cousins and friends in SG!


Malay mo, Malay niya, Malay nating lahat! Malaysia.

I love the tourism advertisement they made with Malaysia Truly Asia. Really, I feel so homey.


But KL might be cancelled since... I dunno, I'm feeling we need more time in SG but we cant stretch our vacation leaves, no?
You know me, too many people to see, too short of a time.

November 


Thanks to STAR, We got a head start on this tour. She said this tour involves a lot of walking and climbing. Hah! le sigh* Why am I not surprised? I.really.need.to.excercise. for this.
The things I do for love...(for travel)

Now, now, if only there is a REAL cheap sale on airfares, then I might be able to sleep peacefully at night not worrying about this.

POSITIB Vibes!!!

1 comment:

  1. be sure to wear shorts in cambodia. it's so freaking hot and you don't want others to see what needs to be hidden when you climb the temples of angkor. haha.

    ReplyDelete