Monday, October 29, 2012

Singapore: Thrice the fun!

Aloha dear readers!
(Yes, if i still have them)

I am so baccckk! 
( Thank you long weekend!)

Highlights of my 3rd trip to Singapore??? 
Only one. yep,  -- my ultimate dream of a dream! 
Bucketlist no. 37 (- i made this up)  GMAX Reverse Bungy!


And there goes my $65... Weeeee....

Mini highlights of the SG trip...

Hello Marina Bay Sands. Nothing special with the rooms. Really.

Marina Sands Room

The roof deck with the infinity pool is amazing though...
I cant seem to find our pictures there. Oh well.

Festive Hotel
those stairs lead to another bed :)

 Candies grow on trees! Yummm. So colorful, I die!


The generic shot at Universal Studios globe

@ Chilli's - Gail's favorite.
Hello, meet my cuzzies (the guy at the right is not my cuzzy. Haha!)
Kuya RJ, where art thou?!
Cyclon vs. Human
craziest ride in Universal's
 Yep. that's about it.







1 comment: