Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Because Cecile wants Water Rafting, Cecile gets it!

Hello there, Ces and baby Anya, you know this is for you.

P.S. I think you haven't answered my question if your daughter Anya is named after Anya Hindmarch? Anyways Hiways,

I posted this entry more than a year ago at my old blog site.. Time flies when you're having fun, or making a baby. Haha! That is a joke, and that joke is for you.

So read along and, You and I, lets pretend this was just some months ago.

TIME SPACE WARP, NGAYON DIN!!!
nooninooninooninooninoo....

Boy am I glad to have lived in a place where the magestic views, the cool and refreshing waters are accessible, affordable, attainable and readily available! SOUNDS LIKE A GENERIC DRUG AD to me!

Mels and that Dog-eat-Dog face.

Its been months now from our trip at Cagayan - White Water Rafting and I'm missing it. Everytime I remember CAGAYAN, there's a smile on my face, a song in my heart and a spring on my footstep! 
(Shyet! I feel like I'm Dorothy of Oz!!! )

Ako yung tanga na nahulog. The current wasnt evven that strong. I was naiinip already so I jumped in! 



 I've dreamt of rafting for years and the next thing I know, I'm in a red orange rubber boat with a paddle on my hand saying 1-2-1-2-1-2! Ive always thought that rafting is difficult and is only tried by people who are adventurous PROs, but man, Keekoy Kool aint doing things like rafting or rappeling or jumping from a high place - just like in Mapawa Nature Park! (<-- This Ces, you have to try! its also situated in CDO! I actually have a separate entry for this one! at my old blog nga lang...) 



 All taken at Mapawa:
ride at the tractor up the hill Farmville style, river trekking, 10ft  rock slide, 5 stage zipline, 75 ft rappel along the waterfalls, 35ft jump along the waterfalls, body rappell, and all that jazzz

This is just a preview Ces. You have to try them yourself! 
Kaya go go go!

Also, when in CDO, you have to go to Camiguin, they have all kinds of springs, Hot, Cold, Soda (yes, that's right! but I wont recommend you drink from it.).

and its time for a jump shot!

 The beach is classic. Nothing really that special compared to Bohol or Palawan.

I like the falls here. Plus the water is too cold! <3

 They also have Church Ruins, Sunken cemetery and We trekked yet again , all thirteen stations of the Cross. Very timely since I remember its nearing Holy Week already during that time.

By the way, I'm not sure if Travel Factor has this. Pero let's sign up at Travelfactor - they have surfing, beach bumming chuva, adventure ek-ek and other shenanigans before Anya goes to school (harhar!)

Call me. Mwahks!

1 comment: