Monday, September 5, 2011

Shokot Review

Watched Zombadings: Patayin sa Shokot si Remington  a couple of days ago with the gang...



and I must say...

I am excited because my two favorite actors of all time are in one comedy movie. 


Grew up watching Roderick Paulate's films and its a high watching them again on CinemaOne and PBO. Eugene Domingo aka Kimmy Dora, so funny, I love her to death! 

Mart Escudero ( Remington) is adorable. Bonggabelles ang acting!  It was easy watching him act as a gay dude. 

Marian Rivera had a cameo and I'm glad it was a very short one (with short lines) ! 

By the way, Swagged a poster. Thanks to Marvin! Mundang got the reusable Zombading bag that I want !! and He wouldnt give it up for me... Just so you know, Mundang's also a Vakler. That's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment